OneCloud is seeking a Software Developer to join its team.
- Develop software using various tools and applications consistently following coding standards
- Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system trade-off
- Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project
- Develop new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Assist project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems, onsite-offshore coordination
- Design, code, debug, and configure applications and systems architecture for mid to complex application development
- Analyze, map, and engineer complex business processes
- Ensure completion of all development projects and deliverables
- Perform program technical design, coding, and testing functions within the application development process.
- Work on a variety of platforms using a combination of development tools and languages
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, MIS, Engineering (Any), or any related field
- 5+ years of experience in the job offered, Software Engineer, Consultant,Programmer Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Lead, or related field
- Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
To contact or to apply please send resumes to HR, OneCloud Consulting Inc., 1705 S. Main St. Milpitas, CA 95035 or email email@example.com
OneCloud Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.