OneCloud Consulting is seeking qualified, Technical Trainers to assist us in our growing Technical Education practice. We seek instructors with strong communication and teaching ability, who understand the impact of Software on Computer Networking, and who can consistently delight our customers and partners.
- United States
- Learn OpenStack from our team of experts and deliver instructor- led, classroom training to a globally diverse customer base.
- Collaborate with our growing team to maintain, develop and review new course materials & lab infrastructure.
- Pursue additional learning opportunities in ACI, UCS, UCSD, UFA, etc., to grow your teaching ability and your career.
- Computer Science or related field experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred. This role requires technical aptitude, a demonstrated appetite for learning, and the ability to teach.
- 1-3 years of experience in a high-technology environment.
- Strong technical aptitude in computer networking and it’s intersection with Cloud, SDN, Enterprise Software.
- Familiarity with Linux, Chef, Puppet, Virtualization, Automation, Orchestration, OSI Layers 1-7.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and teach others.
- Exceptional ability to communicate – oral, visual, written.
- The ability to engage an audience, educate them, and keep them coming back for more.
- Able to travel both domestically and globally, 25% to 50% of time.
OneCloud Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.