OneCloud Consulting is seeking a solutions architect will be responsible for overall strategy of the application and planning the business requirements to systems and technical requirements. The solutions architect will take part in large projects (analysis, design and implementation) with project teams to provide sustainable cloud solutions to our customers.
- United States
- Partnering with customers to the full scope of project goals
- Produce designs for cloud implementations & capacity planning for the cloud
- Proposing approaches with existing OneCloud services and applications
- Partnering with engineers to confirm implementation details & solutions
- Managing project performance supported by engineering teams
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Experience in developing the distribution systems & reliable software
- Software development with experience in using agile methods (i.e. SCRUM, Java, Python, PHP, FastCGI)
- Knowledge in constructing high-availability production-grade resolutions in virtualized environments
- Physical experience with Open Source frameworks
- Demonstration in good judgment & pragmatic approach in delivering software that enhances architecture activities throughout OneCloud needs
- Experience with Linux/Unix system administration and troubleshooting
OneCloud Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.