OneCloud Consulting is seeking a solution architect to provide leadership in designing and deploying data center solutions for our customers. The Solutions architect will be responsible for solution development, including systems and technical requirements. The solutions architect will take part in large projects (analysis, design and implementation) with project teams to provide sustainable solutions to our customers.
- United States
- Analyzes customer needs & recommend appropriate business solutions & strategies
- Identifies, provides leadership to, & coordinates technical solution development activities
- Monitors & ensures business & financial success of proposed solutions
- Works directly with partners to develop & deliver solutions
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Experience in developing distribution systems & reliable software
- Experience with Cisco, VMWare, Citrix, NetAPP, preferred
- Knowledge in constructing high-availability production-grade resolutions in virtualized environments
- Physical experience with Open Source frameworks
- Demonstration in good judgment & pragmatic approach in delivering software that enhances architecture activities of OneCloud’s business
- Knowledge of Virtualization & Data Center Industry & Solutions
OneCloud Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.