OneCloud Consulting is seeking a cloud automation engineer who will focus on delivering projects in the field of Cloud/Data Center Automation. Automation engineer will work diligently with administrators & developers on internal & external support teams. This automation engineer will identify, architect, design, & implement new automation workflows to handle various aspects of IT System Management and Administration.
- United States
- Design, Develop, Implement data center automation frameworks & flow models for automating processes
- Create specifications & test criteria for workflows that will automate process
- Perform integrations between enterprise systems (i.e. ITSM, uCMDB, Monitoring & Reporting, Storage, Compute & Networking)
- Developing in Java, Python, Power Shell, Perl, UNX Shell scripting
- Develop documentation for automation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Profound experience in datacenter automation processes (provisioning, patching, packaging & routine requests or change management activities)
- Experience in hypervisor and virtualization technologies
- Knowledge in VMWare vCenter, VMWare templates, etc.
- Familiar with datacenter operations support & incident, change, request management process
OneCloud Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.