Design & Implementation of VXLAN with MP-BGP Control Plane EVPN (2 Day) – Online Training
Date: October 18, 2016 - October 19, 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join this session to learn how the Nexus 9000 VXLAN provides scalability, flexibility of workload placement within and between Datacenters and overcomes geographical boundaries. This course will provide the context for the VXLAN evolution, advanced features and its business benefits.
After this course you should be able to understand:
- How Cisco is re-architecting the Data Center Network
- The Nexus 9000 Portfolio, features and benefits
- Design and deployment of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Portfolio
- VXLAN,VXLAN Bridging/Routing, VXLAN gateway, MP-BGP with Control EVPN
The knowledge and skills that you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Nexus 9000 architecture
- Fundamental understanding of Cisco’s Data Center solutions, including UCS, Unified Fabric, Fabric Path
Registration is closed for this event.