Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches v2.1 (DCNX7K)(Classroom)
This course is designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches. This course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch platform.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Cisco CCIE Data Center (CCIE Data Center)
The knowledge and skills that you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Good understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Recommended Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA)
- Recommended attendance at the Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) class
- Recommended attendance at the Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) class
During the course of instruction, the learner will be exposed to the configuration of advanced technologies, such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE). The learner is required to have experience with these technologies in order to successfully complete the class. The course covers initial configuration of BGP, MPLS, and FCoE on Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch. For a deeper understanding in BGP, MPLS, and FCoE, students are encouraged to explore additional training in those technologies.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the architecture, features, and deployment models of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch
- Describe hardware architecture, an perform hardware installation, and configure device administration features
- Describe software architecture, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch features
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network engineers and systems engineers.
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network designers, network administrators, and network managers.