- Harnessing the power of your machine data enables you to make decisions based on facts, not intuition or best guesses.
- Reduce the time you spend investigating incidents by up to 90%!*
- Find and fix problems faster by learning new technical skills for real world scenarios.
- Get started with Splunk Enterprise, from installation and data onboarding to running search queries to creating simple reports and dashboards
- Accelerate time to value with turnkey Splunk integrations for dozens of Cisco products and platforms
Ensure faster, more predictable Splunk deployments with a proven Cisco Validated Design and the latest Cisco UCS server
This training covers how together, Splunk and Cisco enable organizations to realize the potential of Operational Intelligence across the organization and gain real-time business insights that create a strategic advantage. We will cover how Splunk software scales to collect and index hundreds of terabytes of data per day, across multi-geography, multi-datacenter and cloud based infrastructures. Using Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS) Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data offers linear scalability along with operation
simplification for single-rack and multiple-rack deployments. To facilitate faster and more predictable
deployments, Cisco has published multiple reference architectures for Splunk software plus a comprehensive Cisco Validated Design that provides prescriptive, step-by-step guidance for deploying Splunk Enterprise on Cisco UCS.